1. Alignment layout verification survey was done from February 1, 2017 to February 8, 2017. The final land demarcation has been finalized with alignment field verification survey. It was needed to be done because the error was seen in Grid coordinate in blue print and in our Topo-map. The plot prepared to acquire in AutoCAD and the actual field was not matching.
2. The letter of consent from cabinet for tree cutting in project alignment has been received on 13th February 2017.
3. Public hearing to finalize EIA for Transmission line has been scheduled for 18th February 2017. Notice was published in national daily on 12th February 2017.
4. Financial closure has been done with Prabhu Bank as lead bank, Century Bank and Nepal Bangladesh Bank as consortium member bank. Second consortium meeting has been held on 21st November 2016.
5. Land acquisition is being done. Almost 50 percent land demarcation and negotiation has been done.